Virtual Assistants for Medical & Health Care Franchises
MyOutDesk currently serves the medical field and in-home care franchises across the country. Why? Because we believe people deserve expert, compassionate, and personal care.
Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants help Health Care Companies with administrative & marketing support, customer service, and phone answering services.
Our Virtual Assistants take on many Administrative responsibilities for our Home Care and Medical Staffing Franchise clients. Clerical responsibilities that are essential to running the business smoothly but take a lot of time. These are areas of the business that need to be in order and consistently updated.
Here are just some of the tasks they perform:
- Billing & Payroll.
- Audit patient charts.
- Employee Credentialing.
- Set-up new client records.
- Applicant resume screening.
- Manage cloud-based documents.
- Create and update metrics spreadsheets.
- Process discharge patients after normal hours.
- Reference checks- Perform background checks and document them.
- Database Management- Naming, filing and organizing Electronic records.
MyOutDesk Marketing Virtual Assistants play a crucial role in our clients’ businesses as well. Marketing is extremely crucial in any business. Your top funnel must be robust in order to keep your brand strong and to get the most diverse and wide audience possible.
These are only a few of the responsibilities Marketing Virtual assistants can handle for you:
- Improve SEO.
- Content Creation.
- Email Campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Asking clients for reviews.
- Updating and modifying websites.
- Identifying, researching and prospecting referral facilities.
- Creating contact lists of individuals from various facilities.
- Contacting and developing new work and referrals from National Account partners.
Phone Answering Services
Our Virtual assistants have also proven to be valuable to our clients’ businesses by handling many of the phone calls and related work that come with the business.
Their work includes anything that is phone:
- Phone answering.
- Outbound recruiting.
- Cold and warm recruitment calls.
- Phone call/Voice message screening.
- Making “touch point” calls to existing clients.
The scope of work a Healthcare Virtual Assistant can do is only defined by the limits you set. If you take our Sticky Challenge you might find that there are a multitude of responsibilities you can delegate and get off your plate.
Take a few days to write down everything you do on sticky notes and indicate how much time each item takes. Identify the ones that directly affect your outcomes and the ones that do not. Those that do not are responsibilities you can entrust to a Virtual Assistant! The possibilities can be endless.
Stop doing all the busy work that takes time away from you building your business and take the steps to gain more time and freedom to focus on your strengths and your life. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session no pressure consultation today!